Expert Natural Logistics Gas
We are a ‘crazy company’ that has decided to challenge the giants of the energy sector to bring our customers not just light and gas, but a whole new energy. Energy is the heart and the engine of Illumia. It is what we provide to our more than 350,000 customers in the form of light and gas, but not only. We are the courage to face new challenges and the confidence to face new opportunities. We are over 200 people with the attitude to always do better!
If you choose to share your energy with us, you will join the Gas Trading Desk, a dynamic and fast-moving business context, that manages the supply, trading and management of natural gas in Italy and abroad.
In the Gas Trading Desk we analyse European gas flows, the balances of the main TSOs, the storage situation and define bidding strategies on European markets. And this is just a small part of what we do… Join us!
To do list (what will you do!):
- Manage physical gas flows activity across different EU countries (IT, DE, NL, AT, FR)
- Bidding for storage/transport capacity auctions
- Supervise nominations of pipe flows and storages
- Detection of locational spread arbitrage opportunities considering all relevant restrictions
- Checking about pipeline maintenance and availability
- Interfacing different energy players (TSOs, counterparties, energy authorities, exchange)
- Analize and develop new opportunities on East gas market (Baltic regions)
- Works close to trading teams and support trading ideas and opportunities
Required experience (also known as hard skills!):
- University degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, business or engineering
- Relevant experience (2-3 yr) in the natural gas logistic and shipping operations
- Experience in short-term trading is an advantage
- Fluent in Italian and/or English, additional European language skills are advantageous
Soft Skills (our favourites!):
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Proactive approach to issue resolution
- Results orientation and ability to manage priorities;
- Excellent organisational and work planning skills;
What to expect:
- A contractual framework tailored to you, taking into account your experience and skills
- A young and dynamic working environment
- A set of goods and services to support you at work and at home
- Cultural, sporting and value-based initiatives and events dedicated to you;
- A headquarters… out of this world!